Nelson Resources is an ASX-listed gold exploration company with a portfolio of 1641km² of wholly owned gold projects located in Western Australia.
Nelson’s flagship project is the 1185km² Woodline Project which is located at the boundary between the Proterozoic Albany-Fraser Orogen and the Archean Yilgarn-Craton.
- Four large scale gold targets identified with over $16 million worth of exploration expenditure spent
- 65km of the Cundeelee Fault
- 20km long gold geochemical / bedrock anomaly in the same structural setting as the Tropicana Gold Mine
- 30km of currently unexplored greenstone within the Norseman – Wiluna Greenstone belt
- Three major fault lines that all host significant gold projects confluence within the tenure
- The Socrates project with excellent results in recent drilling