Nelson Resources’ portfolio of five projects covers 10 wholly owned exploration licences.
- Socrates Gold Project lies 155kms southeast of Kalgoorlie and 110km northeast of Norseman. Socrates lies over the reworked Archaean margin adjacent to the Albany-Fraser Province.
- The Redmill and Grindall Projects are located approximately 10km South of Socrates.
- The Yarri Project is located 30kms north of Saracen Minerals’ Carosue Dam Operations and 9kms west of its Red October haul road. Yarri is comprised of three exploration licences: Wallaby, Gibberts and Great Banjo.
- Wilga Well is located 9kms east of AngloGold Ashanti’s Sunrise Dam Project.
- Woodshed Well lies 20kms east of Leonora.
- Happy Jack lies 30kms south of Menzies on the Goldfields Highway; 60kms north of Norton Goldfield’s Paddington Gold operations and 50kms west-southwest of Eastern Goldfields’ Davyhurst Operations.