Nelson Resources’ exploration portfolio includes five wholly owned projects with a total landholding of 956km².
- Woodline Project: located 170km South-East of Kalgoorlie and 110km Northeast of Norseman. The project lies 320km South-West of AngloGold Ashanti’s & IGO’s Tropicana Gold Mine. Woodline is comprised of eleven exploration licences totalling 828km² of exceptional gold exploration tenure.
- Tempest Project: lies 250km East-South-East of Kalgoorlie and 230km North-East of Norseman. The project lies 240km South-West of AngloGold Ashanti’s & IGO’s Tropicana Gold Mine. Tempest is a 105km² tenement on the Eastern boundry of the IGO / Rumble Resources Thunderstorm Joint Venture .
- Fortnum Project: located 14km South-West of the Fortnum Gold Mining centre, in the Peak Hills mineral field. Fortnum is a 21km² tenement with a number of identified gold geochemical anomolies. Initial historical drilling suggests the potential for a gold discovery.
- Yarri Project: lies 160km North-East of Kalgoorlie and is located 40km North of Saracen Minerals’ Carosue Dam Operations and 9km West of its Red October haul road. Yarri is comprised of three prospect licences: Wallaby, Great Banjo and Gibberts.
- Wilga Well Project: located 110km North-East of Kalgoorlie and 9 km east of AngloGold Ashanti’s Sunrise Dam Project.